Apple has released iPhone OS 3.1.3 firmware which basically has almost nothing new, only bug fixes and give more precision to the remaining battery indicator. Of course, one of the mistakes that “correct” is the baseband, which is updated to version 5.12.01 as BlackSn0w stops working. The iPhone that you may need to use this program to free him, DO NOT UPGRADE your iPhone yet, because if you do, you’ll be hopelessly blocked again.
Download links after the jump:
It’s strongly recommended to not update untill Dev-team checks the compatibility and Geo Hot updates the Blackra1n tool.
We will wait and see what happens in the coming days.
Update (Ángel) 02/04/2010: We let to us here the download links of the firmware for iPod Touch.
- blackra1n: Unlock iPhone with 05.11.07 Baseband
- Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 V1.5: jailbreak 3.1.3 on windows – keep baseband 4.26.08
- iphone 2G and ipod touch 1G firmware 3.1.3 jailbreak – redsn0w 0.9
- Jailbreak iPhone/iPod Touch Firmware 3.1: Getting Ready – Step 1
- iPhone OS 4 (iOS4): Gold Master Download Links – Only for Mac OS X