Yesterday we had a not too pleasant experience with a terminal, where, when installing an application blackra1n in RC1, the terminal lost coverage, the connection to the network and slowed down a lot. After that fact, we choose restart. Unfortunately, this terminal would not start over and just only apple logo appears
This is because there are some iphone remittances that are not compatible with this release, so we recommend you ALWAYS use this release that also allows the unlock.
It also happens with some installations of new applications, eg Cydia if sources are not reliable. If you are in this problem, here we explain how to boot or startup a blocked iphone 3g or bricked one.
The steps are:
1. Putting the phone into DFU mode: unfortunately, in some cases you will not see the image característicadel DFU, which is this
4. Then, with the installed system, activate the iPhone normally.
5. If you had to jailbreak, I recommend the latest version of blackra1n, as indicated by this post and do the jailbreak
6. Now Synchronize your iphone with iTunes, and you have everything in order again.
Enjoy your terminal now alive!
- iOS 4.1 jailbreak with redsnow 0.9.6.b1 for iphone 3G and ipod touch 2G
- Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 V1.5: jailbreak 3.1.3 on windows – keep baseband 4.26.08
- iPhone 3.0 Jailbreak Tutorial con Pwnage Tool y RedSnow
- jailbreak iOS 4.1 with Sn0wbreeze [Guide]
- Geohot get the untethered jailbreak